Monday 11 April 2016

Kololo, Ahmad and Matin went to Spencer Park

Matin:We went first to eat our morning tea in the park. We went by the bus to the park. I went to see the animals, there was a pig and chicken and lamb. We went to make competition sandcastle and group seven won. Mr Mitchell hit the ball hard and someone have to catch the ball. I saw a hedge hog down the corner it was dead. We had lunch, the teacher was taking together.  I liked the animal part best, the chicken ran at me, I was so scared.

Ahmad:We play on the playground and it was very fun. On the bus lots of people talked. The teacher was talking and playing on an Ipad. Some people run at the playground really fast. I played cricket. We went at the farm, we saw pig, chicken rabbits, birds and we saw a fat pig it was really fat. The car was driving at the beach, three cars went away. I played on the flying fox and the tire swing thing.I liked the beach best.

Kololo: I played volley ball. We made a cross in sandcastle. I played rugby. I went to touch the chicken and the pig, he had spiky teeth. I saw the bird crying. A bird poohed on Riley's leg. I played on the swing. There was a round thing that went up and down and around. I Liked the flying the flying fox best.

No comments:

Post a Comment