Monday 7 March 2016

This week at Linwood North School is Literacy Week.

In ESOL this week we are going to be writing, writing, writing.

Choose the setting of your favourite TV show or movie and write a story about what it would be like to be in it and have an adventure.

For me I would choose the setting of Star Wars!


Mondays Mission: Find a picture and describe the scene/setting. Finish your description with a hook.

I am on the planet Tatooine It is a dry hot place. Brown and dusty. The smell of rubbish and animals assaults my nose. My eyes feel like the air has sucked all the moisture out of them and I need a big drink of water. The hum of speeders and the roar of a bantha are drowned out by a spaceship roaring into orbit on a pillar of fire.

Down the street ahead of me staggers a strange creature...

No comments:

Post a Comment